Say it if it's worth saving me
[html]

Perhaps we could end this in the next post or two so I can make Layla an NPC? WC: 350

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla looked to Gideon as he spoke to her. She could not help but feel the guilt boiling in her chest. She did not want to be a burden on anyone, but she could not stand to stay somewhere all my herself. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad since he was planning to move out, and she would be able to help him find a new place. She knew she was not going to live with him for the rest of her life. She was going to have to move out and be on her own eventually. Gideon was much too young to have and she was sure he had his heart set on someone else. He just hoped his relationship would work out. She kept her ears down as her blue orbs focused on him. ”Th…Thank you Gideon… you’re a true friend…” She leaned in to give him a friendly hug. She knew the young male was surely with a she wolf but she just wanted to show how thankful she was to him for his kindness.

Layla pulled herself away from Gideon after a couple seconds and then sat back. She was truly greatful. Now the only problem she could think of was where she was going to keep her stuff until she was ready to move out. She knew she wasn’t going to be able to stay forever. The mistress looked back to the black male and then to the box of things she owned. ”What should I do with my items Gideon. I don’t want them to clutter up your home. I don’t have much… just some clothes and my herbs.” She looked around the home and didn’t really see a place where she could put them without them being in the way. It was bad enough that she had a horse shivering outside. The black and white she wolf knew that she would have to find a place for her companion, but right now she needed to settle in. She would help her horse find a warm place for the night after she was done.

<style type="text/css">
.layla3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.layla3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.layla3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.layla3 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread