Lunch Break
[html]

Sorry for the lateness >.>

"Dawlia?" He tried at the name. "I've heard of you guys. But you're from waaaaaaayyyy north, aren't you?" Melee appeared very relaxed in her environment, but Tony knew that she was trespassing, although he didn't yet quite comprehend the full meaning of the word. But she seemed fun and was at the very least diverting him from earlier boredum, thus he allowed her presence.

"I know Oak. He's my distant cous'n, but we're not relate'd by blood," he tried to emulate a mature atmosphere, even if he was months away from even deigning such a personality. He didn't know the whole gist behind family trees and those sorts of things, but he knew family itself. His direct cousin was Cambria, and she was mated to Mati--making Mati a sort of cousin--and Oak himself was the adoptive sibling of Mati; hence the large family stretched. "I hasn't seen him today, though. What do you wants with him?" Once more tha protective instinct kicked in, even if Oak himself was plenty old enough to take care of himself, especially against another pup.

Guardian walks. "Guardian talks." Guardian thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfc4c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.ghitajazbabe05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe05 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#637079; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 637079.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe05-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe05-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #7e8990; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread