Our anchor we'll weigh, and our sails we will set
[html]

Thanks! Jan. 1st is fine, but I'll have to edit it so that he's coming from Phoenix Valley instead of Crimson Dreams. And that makes the current time sometime at night. Hope that's not too much trouble?

Ambrose had been having a dream about walking, only this time, he was not walking through snow... Rather, he was walking through sand. The air was cold, certainly, but that was only because it blew in off the ocean. A few white seagulls drifted through the air above him, and as he watched them, one flew down and stood on the beach before him, then opened its beak and - for some inexplicable reason - started talking. Before he had time to wonder who the seagull was talking about and why it wanted to wake him up, he drifted back out of dream-land.

Jolting awake, the dog sat upright suddenly, blinking a few times as he took in the world around him. "What? Sorry! Who's there? What's going on?" As his vision came back into focus, he realized that there was a young woman sitting across from him, looking at him curiously. Inwardly scolding himself for his lack of proper decorum, Ambrose stood up, brushing snow from his legs and trousers, and bowed as graciously as he could to the lady, given the circumstances. "I apologise, miss. I am not usually in the habit of falling asleep under trees. You see, I've just been walking for several miles today, and I must have been more tired than I thought I was." Standing upright again, he brushed more snow off himself and gave her a smile. "Ambrose Llywelyn."

<style type="text/css">
.ambrose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f7fa7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ambrose-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ambrose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ambrose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c2d0d3; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... table1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 296px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#222e3e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread