Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary
[html]
sswm:511

There she stood talking to the rainbow painted male; he talked of a cult that he was raise in. it was strange to here all of this from him, when she knew that so much of her family line was over in New Brunswick, and she knew that most of her family was a part of some cult not by choice mind you, but it was who they were, it was how they were raised. The tan and white Anathema member knew nothing other than stories of that life style, she was not born into it, nor had she ever been to the lands where her family ruled. Would she have made it though the training that close watched clan members would have put her though? She did not know and nor would she ever. A part of her cared she wanted to know about her past, she wanted to learn about her family and the family name and the means that went be hide it. ”Strange…” that was about all she could think of saying since her family story seemed to have a lot in common with his male’s story, so much that it was slightly odd with how much was in common with the short story . Her mind wonder as it normal did about the chance of him knowing anything about the family that she came from, was there a chance that he could have been taken in by the clan and forced to learn the religion that made the D'Angelo who they where, it seemed like the whole family was haunted by the beliefs and madness that ran though there blood. ”Hun? Oh! What am I looking for?” She repeated what the male had just said; she thought about it, what was she looking for? Well before the male talked about where he had come from she did not know, however now that she had her interest sparked by the male she smiled as she licking her lips. ”I believe you.” She spoke with a over sweet tone to her voice. She laughed giving her head a shake as her shaggy mane fall back into place. ”Sort of do. I mean what you my call art and what I call art might not be the same thing, but art is interesting to me, but I could not live in a pack based around that.” It was not meant as an insult or anything, it more so of the fact that Pontiac life meant nothing without family, and her pack…well her sisters pack was all about family and keep the bonds close with each of its members to be like one big family.

Standing up as she swooped her body back down into an over animated lady like dip of her head as she brought her head back up smiling as she shifted her head to the side, looking at white based male with a simple grin upon her maw. ”Well Mr. Ouija, I am Pontiac. It is a pleasure to be able to say I’ve meet you.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread