When the Rain Blows
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

Sorry for the delay. You can powerplay waking her up with the water or something, if Skye decides to oblige. SSWM: 205.

Fiachra was sobering off, for sure, but the hangover that had overtaken her was nearly unbearable. She tried to focus on what was being said to her. Where was she? She wasn't sure. "Yes, dear, I'm fine.. fine, I say!" She was a little out of it still, but comprehensible at the very least. Her head was just killing her. It felt like it was shattering into a million tiny pieces, which were then becoming lodged in her brain and eyes. Oh, the things she thought of when she had a hangover. Scarcely if ever pleasant.

Presently, she sat down nearby the girl, then quickly followed the motion into a laying position. No use trying to stand. It hurt too much. Relief rushed to her head as she laid there, and she decided that she may very well prefer to stay here all day. Water... dear God, she needed water. Maybe this girl would fetch some for her. Yes.. yes, that would be rather nice. Fiachra would fetch it herself, but she was far too tired, and in far too much pain. She spoke, and the words came out as a hoarse whisper; her vision swayed. "Could you.. water.. please.." And then she passed out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread