tidal wave gonna cover me
[html]

Xeris was at first rather affronted by the stranger's insistence that she not call him any nicknames. He was in no place to boss her around, as it was he who was on her pack's territory. But she ignored that for now, continuing to listen to what he had to say. As Toklo continued, Xeris thought that he seemed to be reasonable enough, and apparently hadn't known that the sand he was walking upon belonged to Phoenix Valley. Thinking of the time she herself had accidentally walked onto another group's territory, the scarred, white-furred female could sympathize with him. She was certainly not planning to attack him as she had been attacked, however.

"I apologize if I seemed hostile," she responded softly. "My name is Xeris, and I am a member of Phoenix Valley, who own this land. The unfamiliar male made apparent his willingness to leave, but Xeris stopped him, beginning to feel rather guilty for turning him away so suddenly. "You don't have to leave," she told him guiltily. "I just wanted to be sure you weren't going to come here and attack any of our members. I won't be like those coyotes up north who attack lost wolves that trespass accidentally." At the last sentence a low growl was apparent in the female's voice, and she briefly cast her golden eyes toward her left side, which still bore the long scar from her encounter with the one-eyed coyote.

<style type="text/css">
.xerrtss b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xerrtss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xerrtss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xerrtss {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6E6E6E; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/k3kw3m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#171717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread