tidal wave gonna cover me
[html]

ooc: not a problem.

Apparently, Xeris had confused the stranger. Perhaps, like her, his encounters with other wolves protecting their borders were not so pleasant. The white wolfess sat down to listen to what he had to say as he turned to stop leaving. She cocked her head to one side at his words, perplexed as to why he would warn her of his tendencies to attack but not do so. No one had ever acted like that toward her. In the very back of her head a red flag rose, as she remembered the last wolf who had tricked her, and her ears flattened a little at the thought. "I have met my share of brutes and murderers, that is for sure," she replied calmly, thinking of what Ty and Delwyn had told her recently. "I'm not a stranger to this violent world."

The unfamiliar wolf's eyes fell upon her scars and he asked for the story, but quickly took back his question and seemed hasty to leave. Nonetheless, Xeris would answer him, at least about her first set of injuries. "The Inferni clan to the north can be reached through a wooded area. Part of those woods is unclaimed, and part is owned by Phoenix Valley. I made the mistake of stepping across their borders and was removed by force." She fell silent. "I have even been attacked on my own homeland, south of here." By now it almost seemed that she was trying to tell him, I'm not afraid of you. She was on edge, she had been since before he arrived.

And then the thought struck her. He had not introduced himself. "Who are you?" Xeris asked, suddenly fearful that he could be a relative of the rogues that had taken over her homeland.

<style type="text/css">
.xerrtss b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xerrtss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xerrtss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xerrtss {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6E6E6E; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/k3kw3m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#171717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread