Daughter of the Moon, Sons of War and Peace
ART LOG (see profiles for full credit and whatnot)

Ralla
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Noss
[x][x][x]

Alaster
[x][x][x][x]

Family Portrait

[Image: KQU89.gif]

LOOK IN AWE UPON THE BEAUTIFUL FIRE BUTTERFLY! SEE HOW IT'S GLORIOUS FIREY WINGS BURN AND TURN BLACK FROM THE FLAMES! HEAR THE SIZZLE OF THE BUTTERFLY! SMELL THE SCENT OF IT'S BURNING WINGS!
And after it's dead, TASTE THE FRIED BUTTERFLY! (Quote by: Haley)

[html]

out of character text

Hi Rachel! I assumed by "anything with blacks" you meant 'pick any damn colors you like' because that's what I did. I had a great idea and when I looked for images.... Le gasp! No black things. So instead it's browny-gray. I hope you like anyhow? The process was delayed slightly by my mom borrowing a window and deciding she was in a hurry and photoshop was lagging the computer and so she closed it without saving the progress I had. So I had to start from scratch. Pesky moms! On the bright side she let me have pudding so all is well again.

<style type="text/css">
.manlyman b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.manlyman .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.manlyman p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.manlyman {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#6d6b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icMJ0.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread