dog days are over.
[html]
Short and crappy Big Grin

The girl seemed to be very nervous and uneasy. Geneva frowned slightly, not wanting the younger wolfess to be uncomfortable. As she finally introduced herself and continued to speak, Geneva’s expression changed. She looked thoughtfully at the girl, Twila, and nodded for a moment before speaking herself. “This is Phoenix Valley, and I am the subleader here, the Savant. My name is Geneva Stockholm.” Giving the younger female more information might help her to make a decision in the long run. Many joiners had come and gone from the borders; the gray scale female knew this. However, it seemed that since the winter had come, many old faces had returned from wherever they had scattered to within the world.

”It is within my power to accept you into the ranks of Phoenix Valley, but I need to know more about you.” Geneva said, not unkindly. However, her pack needed to be the first priority. She had to consider each potential member fairly. Would she be a good fit? Would she adapt to their way of life well? Would she contribute? These were all pertinent questions that Geneva had to dwell upon before she could deliver her final verdict.

”What skills do you possess? Where did you come from, and why did you choose here?” Geneva asked. These were good ways to start the questioning process. Another thought struck the woman as she recalled other border interviews from previous seasons. ”You should know, too, that we who dwell here walk on two and four legs. We are lupus and luperci both.” She could not tell if Twila was one or the other, but it was something that she would need to consider.

[/html]

WC 282

Messages In This Thread