dog days are over.
[html]

no problem, I can completely understand lawl.

Geneva's explanation of what a "luperci" was listened to with rapt attention. The ability to walk on two legs at one time seemed physically impossible to Twila. She attempted to understand the implications of such a statement, but her back-leg joints ached at the mere thought of it. Stifling a tremble that wrought through her body, she considered it carefully. It didn't disgust her, as perhaps the ranked wolfess cautioned, but instead it intrigued her. She wanted to know what it looked like out of simple curiosity. It seemed genetic at Geneva's mentioning of her son and the fact that she had it since birth, and the youthful girl nodded her dawning understanding.

She couldn't deny the "creepy" factor of the idea, but for some odd reason she couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted to experience the queer idea of walking on "two legs" versus her stable and normal four. But nonetheless, her eyes still held the interest of joining what Geneva had christened as Phoenix Valley. Her attempts of pack life were going to be autoschediastical in nature, she could see it now.

However, she was eager to show that she could adjust and she could do it despite her lack of previous education or training. The rank Loas that was bestowed upon her gave her great excitement, and she nodded enthusiastically at Geneva's words as she geared to speak. "I do not judge, although you may have to excuse my..." She thought over the word that could best be used in this naive moment, "ignorance." She dipped her head humbly before the female. "I am grateful for your acceptance and I am looking forward to showing you how much of a great Loas I can be!" She spoke determinedly, emerald eyes glinting at the future that could be had.

Something bothered her however as she peered up at her new leader. "Is there anything I should know besides the.. luperci?" Nubile tongue skidded over the word as she considered what the exact thing to do next was. She didn't know of any pomp and circumstance that was beheld besides the ceremony of acceptance. "Where shall I stay?" She asked with a bit of a dry tongue.

wc 368

<style>
.twila p {margin:0px 35px 0px 35px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.twila b {color:#9E8054; font-style: bold; font-size:12px; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #663428; }
.twila {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#0b0000; word-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #663428; line-height:11px; width:450px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://hanalways.com/souls/twilaback1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:0px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread