L-O-V-E's just another word
[html]

out of character text

"Saw your parents?" He repeated, he had very little memories of his own parents, more so of his father than his mother. "Seems like everyone I know who left Phoenix Valley left for that very reason." He said with a small chuckle. "For a family member at least, not just a mother and father...makes me feel selfish for the reasons I left." He then gave a sigh and sunk his head slightly, he felt shame at finally admitting the reasons he left were selfish, but he gave Addison a smile to Ty and throw her off of pushing at him any further, the less he talked about Mexico, the better.

However, Ty couldn't help but raise his eyebrow at the way Addison addressed her mother, a neglectful idiot? That was certainly an odd way to address one's parent, but that's when Addison explained that her mother had another child in her absence. His eyes couldn't help but open in surprise, another pup? And it was neglected? "That's rather upsetting to hear, no mother should be neglectful of their child, good thing you pulled her out of there." He mentioned with a small growl in the back of his throat, his own mother had tried her best to take care of him, though he was destined to break off from her, without her original help he would not be standing here today.

The conversation again went to a lighter note as they began talking about her attire. Her explanation made sense to Ty in the fact that more clothes made more warmth, even he sometimes had big chills hit him through his furry coat. Giving a soft shrug, he added. "I guess you picked up a good skill then, after all, we are so fa from what wolves were, we might as well adapt more human cultures." His eyes turned to the axe. "Do you want some help chopping or carrying wood? I don't really have anything else to do today. Aside from gathering bits of food."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread