Joining - Leader needed please
The frigid air burning his lungs as he took a deep breath. He was feeling a little more at ease now, but not at ease enough to let his guard down completely. No, he had followed the customs and this silver furred wolf had been very brave and friendly so far. Perhaps letting his guard down just a bit wouldn't be such a bad thing. He wanted his first meeting to be smooth and he definitely did not want be viewed as aggressive. The muscles in his body noticeably relaxed as he closed his eyes and exhaled, his warm breath visible as it hit the winter air.

Slowly he opened his eyes, just in time to see a very large brown wolf quickly approaching them. Forcing himself to remain void of any reaction as the new wolf came to take a seat beside the other. " Noah", the brown wolf had said to the silver. Taking a mental note to remember the name as he bowed his head slightly to the newcomer. His eyes never leaving the unusually large wolf as he spoke. " Hello, they call me Kami." his voice was gruff and confident, void of anything but respect. Humility was not something that he was a accustomed to, but he was the guest and he would play by the rules.

"Skills?" the question caught him a bit off guard, but he returned his attention to the wolf Noah. Of course they would want to know how he could strengthen thier pack. He didn't like having to answer somebody, but he knew there was no other choice. His mind raced as he tried to think of something, anything that would be worthwhile. His skills had been honed to supporting himself and himself alone.Of course because he didn't have a pack to depend on there were certain things he may be better at then others. "Which would be useful to a pack though?" he thought to himself.

His eyes narrowed on Noah as he spoke. " I'm a tracker, a hunter, and I can hold my own in a fight.. . ." His voice trailed off slightly as he turned his eyes to the brown coated wolf, his gaze still the same " I'm be very stealthy when I need to be. . ."

Messages In This Thread