Roses in the Snow
[html]

262 OOC: <3

He had waited, and had almost tried to howl again, when she did not come but soon he saw a shape, and saw she was coming! She was slow in doing so with the foreign dress she was wearing, but here she was. He smiled, though that disappeared when he could see the cold look on her face, and the single word that was said, seemed to make his own heart freeze. It took him a second to recompose himself. She was as beautiful as ever… and he made her so upset with him.

I have… I have come here to give you my apology… I let my tongue get away with me, and I … I said things that I should not have, I was wrong to assume any such thing that I did say.

He said, feeling he was doing such a poor job at apologizing. He held his hands out to present her the gift… it was a wooden rose, that he had painted with the oil paints that he had found earlier in the year… it was a blue-purple color, that he thought she would like.

I made this for you… though I know my words and my present cannot take the offense that I gave you away so easy, I just wish that you could forgive me.

He was forcing himself to look at her now, he could not let his eyes leave her or he was afraid that she would be gone forever and even a distant friendship could not be had, much less anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread