AW
Word Count: 261

Itzal smiled, trying to seem less cocky and more at ease and friendly. He was glad to finally meet someone else other then the jackal that had meant him at the pack borders. And this one had more in common with him. He listened as she told him to just call her Alyssum and that her last name was her fathers'.

"Oh ok, Alyssum it is then. I do not have a last name cause i never knew my mothers, and my fathers was stripped from him when he was banished, so It no longer is my right to use it." Itzal dropped his gaze for a second as he thought of what he had just told her. Maybe it was to personal, but he did not care, she was easy to talk to so far. So why not?

He watched her bow and then smiled, in a wolfish grin, trying not to look threatening. He sat in silence as he noticed her looking him over, and then looked up at the trees.

"It is very peaceful in the forest at this time of year, all the animals are usually hibernating. I kinda like it, it give you a feel of that natural beauty of the forest, not just the beauty the animals bring with their noise and lively hood, but just the trees and area alone. " he looked back down at her and turned his head sideways some, looking at her and wondering what she was thinking of him. She probably just thought he was a loon.

Messages In This Thread