AW
Word Count: 213

Itzal was happy with the small smile that he got in return. Maybe she was okay with him. "I hope you do not mind me asking, but how old are you?" He could not help but be curious. She seemed almost close to his age, but could not be entirely sure. The Hybrid had just turned one year old, in December of 2010.

He watched her blink with a look of sadness in it. He smiled at her to reassure her. "It is ok, you do not have to be sad for me, but I am glad to know that I am not alone and you can relate." Itzal decide to take one more step forward and see how she would react. She seemed really nice so far, her eyes had a hint of warmness in them. It was also something that made him smile. But at the same time, he did not want to creep her out.

He listened to her explanation of how it was double sided and contemplated it a little. "Yeah, I have to agree with you, it is double sided. But if you are smart, you can keep away from the dangerous. We should never doubt that some of the most beautiful things, are also the most dangerous."

Messages In This Thread