AW
[html]

Tabe by Nuki! /// sswm: 402

"My birthday is on the longest night of the year... December twenty-first, I believe. I was born about a year ago,"she informed Itzal, though she was a little unsure of her answer. She wasn't good with calenders and could barely keep up with all the numbers. She was not taught to use human-invented devices when she was young, for it went against her strict feral lifestyle in her old pack. Calenders sometimes confuse her, but it was better to have knowledge of dates instead of being ignorant of them. Having accurate days numbered and categorized by month and year made meetings with others more easily done. Special days like the day of one's birth could be remembered more clearly than not knowing when it exactly happen.

Alyssum remained silent as Itzal insisted that she had no need to feel sorry for him, though she couldn't help but not to. She felt the pains of parental issues, and it stirred sympathy within with young coyote. At the most, she knew her mother, which was probably the most kind soul that ever graced her dreary old pack. A thought that she had not thought about for a long while crossed her mind, and she wondered how her mother coped without her, staying with the pack that disowned her child. Alyssum knew she was strong, and they would treat her better once she was gone, but she couldn't help but worry that they still mistreated her mother, even in the slightest of ways.

Itzal again took a step forward, but the coyote didn't mind at all. She did not feel threaten, since he was an acquittance, and they were safely standing on Inferni territory. Though she did feel self-conscious that he keep approaching her slowly, she did not stop him, since she would avoid being rude and not appear vain. "Better safe than sorry,"Alyssum agreed, then continued,"What with the skies getting grayer and the air becoming colder, its getting a tad bit harder to have a bountiful hunt. But, luckily, I think we're in for an easy winter." Prey, though snuggled deep without the bowls of the ground or trees, has been looking for nuts or other vegetation to eat on before it snowed any deeper, and it was chances like these that one must try and catch a meal or two.

<style type="text/css">
.Alyssum_wonderland b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c4652; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Alyssum_wonderland .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Alyssum_wonderland p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Alyssum_wonderland {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#F7F6FF; border:1px solid #092C5F; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#225580; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread