AW
Word Count: 215

Itzal was surprised they were aged so closely together, thinking she appeared rather mature for that age, he would have guess more around two years then one. "Oh. We were born right around the same time then, I was born on December 3rd, about a year ago, I just turned one year this last December.

He watcher as she thought about something. He did not ask what because he felt it was probably very personal. He looked at her and held to what he had said before. She was very lean and strong, but in a good way, probably from training. She was very beautiful herself, with the color of her fur standing out even more when surrounded by all the white snow, just like he is sure his did.

"Yes, better to always be safe than sorry. And that is good, I'm pretty good at hunting, I did it for half of my life to survive, even in the winter, so I am not to worried, but i would rather things be light and easy right now." the pack did not seem like it would ever starve. though he was sure that some of the members must have memories of going hungry on their journeys to get here. Was she one of those ones?

Messages In This Thread