AW
Word Count: 250

Itzal smiled at her warmly. He was really beginning to like this girl. They had a lot in common. More than anyone he had ever meant. He walked up to her now, not advancing slowly, or taking one step at a time as before, but with his paws crunching through the snow, his claws curling around them, he walked up to her and smiled, having enough distance so it was not awkward.

He watched her as she came out of deep thought and told him she was thinking of her mother, and asked how he liked it so far. He got his old smirkish smile back at the question thinking of how she made him like it a whole lot better so far. "Oh, ok, Well you seem tough to me, and if you got that from her, i am sure she is fine. And I am liking it a lot so far. Especially now that it seems like i have my first real friend. I'm sure I will love to stay if everyone around here is as nice as you."

She told him about how it was hard for her to catch food before in the United States. He wondered if he would have survived had it not been for his ability to be sneaky and catch food. He did not know. "Oh, well you survived, which just proves how strong you are, and I am sure that isn't a problem anymore now that you are in Inferni right?"

Messages In This Thread