AW
Word Count: 238

Itzal watched as she pondered what he had said about her being tough. But he had meant it in a good way. Strong willed, graceful, and cunning. He hoped he hadn't offended her. He liked her to much to give offence to her on purpose. And plus, he just did not like to do that.

On her comment about the other coyotes in this pack, he let out a small chuckle, and smirked at her, this time making it cocky just for fun. "Maybe that is so, but why would i try to please them, or step out of line, i mean, after all, I've got the muscle of a wolf, the speed and agility of a coyote, and, " he pause to smile at her "the cunning of both put together" he laid down, but first stretched out his muscles as he felt them flex and groan with tightness. He definitely needed to go for a run sometime soon.

He smiled as he saw her eyebrows move and thought it was kinda funny how human the thing looked. But she wasn't even in optime form. then he realized what she had said. "I don't know. Maybe I'll find out sometime, if you ever wanna go hunting with me, then we could see how good i am compared to you." he was happy to suggest the idea, he liked spending time with someone so like him, especially Alyssum.

Messages In This Thread