AW
Word Count: 290

Itzal smiled and chuckled some at her comment about bumbling like a puppy. She was strange, in a good way. she seemed friendly and very nice. But also there was an air of strength about her. He kinda liked it. Well to be more exact, he kinda liked her. He was glad he would get to see her again soon. And better yet, it would be for some hunting, he would probably get to run some, which he still longed to do.

"I'm sure you could still teach me a thing or two, and anyways, you seem rather graceful. And i would enjoy meeting in a few days to hunt, when ever you are open is fine by me." This was probably best they waited a few days, he still didn't know what his housing was, or what training he was going to have, so he would probably start to get busy sometime soon.

He got up and stretched his legs "I should probably get going, got to get settled in and everything yet. " he smiled at her and shook off, making sure no snow had stuck to him. "Ok, you know the best places to hunt better then me, so you can pick where we go. The hot springs would probably be good, cause it is warmer like you said."

Itzal got up and started to leaving, smirking as he brushed his side against Alyssum's. he kept walking then looked back at her with his smirkish smile.

"I had fun talking to you today, you are my first real friend here. So i just figured id tell you that you are beautiful just like this forest, in your own way." Then he turned back around and walked away.

Messages In This Thread