[M] -- Oh, you did not just go there...!
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language and strong violence starting with the 7th post. Reader discretion is advised.

WC: 538 This here takes place a day after Orin and Shaw do the naughty. Open to onlookers, but mostly for Orin and Sky to duke it out. Go drama!

Sky wasn't stupid. She wasn't deaf, and her nose worked just fine. Her heart and head? Not so much. She'd been up all night previous, and she'd felt the drifting tension of passion and romancing at some point into the later evening. She hadn't been trying to feel it, but she'd been outside and passing by the leader's house at the time, heading home after a quick restocking hunt for her home. After she'd heard and scented it, she'd quickened her pace, hoping that by the time she got home, she'd realize that she'd imagined it.

Sadly, it wasn't the case. She was sitting in a wooden lawnchair on her front deck, watching with a sort of disgust as Orin, oh so happy today Orin, oh so perfect and beautiful Orin, went about her daily chores, occasionally passing by her house without so much as a glance. What's so great about her anyway? Pink hair? Whatever happened to blending in on the hunt? Everytime the girl passed by, Sky slunk lower into her chair, and frowned just a little more. Thinks she's so great, getting the bone from the Alpha. She's not so great. What can she possibly have that I don't!?

Sky started listing off a few things, and though normally it would make her more docile, and lead to a depressive talk with Valinta, the little wolf that had become Sky's close friend, today it just made her more bitter. Food had no taste right now, and she couldn't find the beauty in the artistic town. All she saw was perfect little Orin, and the disgusting smile she wore. I should go talk to Shawchert. Tell him he's made a huge mistake. She blinked, then brought her legs up to her chest, curling her tail around herself. No... No, that would be a bad idea.

Talking to Orin would be a bad idea too. But I want to. I know, I'll wish her well with him. It'll be friendly. No harm done, right? Right. Keep the peace... keep the peace...

Chanting it to herself in her head, the next time Orin walked towards her little spot of land, Sky stood, moving to the railing and leaning on it, tail high in the air and a semi-friendly smile plastered onto her face. "Orin! Got a moment?" Ew. That was just a bit too fake sounding. Little hybrid didn't notice though. She was clenching her teeth not to slap the girl upside the head and start a brawl. The idea of hurting the girl fit well in with her jealousy, but would passive little Sky really start what could end up being Cercatori's first in-pack fight?

She wouldn't try to, anyway. No, it wasn't worth it. If Shawchert wants to bone the bookworm, so be it. I can see past that, right? There's always someone else. I know Jensen and Mars... The idea of rebounding made her sick. No. That's something Dusk would do, not me. I'm not a green-eyed monster. I wouldn't whore myself off for the sake of a... She hated this part the most. ...another broken heart. And that was what set her towards hating miss Orin for now. Talk about sending one's anger the wrong direction.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread