[M] -- Oh, you did not just go there...!
[html]

+ 267 End thread, at least for me and Orin. Onlookers can continue if they so wish.

Sky narrowed her eyes a bit, ears flicking back in annoyance. Stubborn mule. Fine. Be that way. The wolfdog girl listened silently as Orin spoke, protesting her aid, and then going as far as to threaten her on behalf of Shawchert. It made her lip pull back on one side, a sort of irritated glare coming out as Orin moved back to her home, and eventually barricaded herself inside. The irritation stayed with her a few moments longer, as she stared at the white girl's door, thoughts running through her head.

Might as well leave. Orin's obviously his favorite. You don't belong to a pack, and you might as well admit it now, deary. This isn't home anymore, and it never was. That voice again. Orin's kids will be defective, and you'll be the cause. Shawchert will rip you a new spine for hurting their kids together. What hope do you have? No, she thought, that's not true. It was an accident. Accident my ass. You meant every action. Every word. You hate her.

Sapphire eyes clouded over a bit, and that irritated look faded into a sort of blank darkness. No I don't. I don't hate her. Well then, princess, who do you hate? She closed her eyes, knowing full well the answer. Something was murmured out loud, before the hybrid lifted her shoulders and walked back to her home, heading inside and locking the door behind her. Still, what she'd spoken was a lingering echo in the taught tension outside. A reminder of what had just occured. Lingering hatred...

....I don't hate her... I hate myself....

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread