You may not recall calling me
[html]

I ish LAAAATTTTEEEE T~T Sowwy o~o

Noss had returned less than an hour ago, but it had taken him as long to find his way back to the Chien Hotel. Needless to say, he was less than satisfied with Ralla's explanation of her running away and staying, but he was no less guilty. He had seen her eyes light up when he had confessed that he was planning on only leaving to return. He had also seen the uncharacteristic anger when she had begun to scold him for giving her an unearthly scare. He hated to admit it, but standing up to him like that had taken her real courage; something he had always filled in for her. Now that she was showing it herself...did she really need him anymore? Did she need him to protect her anymore...? She has that other white wolf now, he thought with a bittersweet pang. He may not have thought much of the looks he gave her, but he had fought the blind wolf, and had been impressed with his skill despite his handicap. More than that, Ralla had interfered. The two had shown devotion in battle, even though Ralla still seemed confused as to why she had acted as she had. She probably just thought she was doing the right thing, he thought with a knowing smirk.

The first thing he smelled when he opened the doors to the hotel was the scent of alcohol; lots of it. Underneath the blanket of booze was an all-too familiar scent that made Noss remember what trouble he was going to be in for. He made his way over to the couch, his heavy footsteps impossible to ignore on the creaking floorboards, and saw Strel lounged out, a few bottles around him and one in his hand. It was obvious what the redhead had been doing, as well as his current state. Noss felt many emotions upon sighting the redhead, but the first was apprehension. How would he approach him? Talk to him? He knew that Strel wasn't pleased with him at all, especially after his show back at AniWaya. Instead, he opted to act as he usually did. Would he probably get a bottle thrown at him along the way? Probably. Some hateful words? Almost assured. But he knew that Strel didn't want to be alone and drunk. Noss had been that way, and it had been embarassing...

"Hey," he said plainly, crouching next to the side of the couch, a foot or so away from where the redhead was laying. For a moment he just looked at the man, reminding himself of the reason why he was going to stay. When he had told Ralla about Strel, she had been shocked, for sure. But that smile that he knew was hers alone had lit up her face, and she had congratulated him, of all things. Right; now I just have to work for it. "I'm gone for a day and you're already diving into the bottles? I'm flattered." Alright, that probably hadn't been the best way to start their conversation...

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread