You may not recall calling me
[html]
Meh, he's so weird -w- And contradictory...and a pain... But thank you; I just wish I had the real integrity to play a truly evil charrie; I'd claw myself at night with guilt >.> I still can't get over this table! XD

At first, as Strel was resistant to the embrace, Noss worried if that had been wrong. Again, not being used to much displays of open affection normally, he had tried something he thought as 'normal'. Had it not been? But then he felt Strel go limp, and he himself relaxed. That's right; he's still a little drunk... Oh stars above, what would Noss do if Strel woke up and remembered nothing of what he had just explained? Noss would probably bash his head against a wall, that was what. Going through the emotional open-ness once was enough for the warrior. Twice with the same ordeal? And with Strel maybe having the motor control to actually throw furniture? He would, point blank, be screwed; and not in the good way.

Strel loose arms around him made him feel less awkward and one-sided in the hold, but he knew that Strel was probably experiencing the dizziness from the alcohol now--and, probably, through most of the conversation--and realized that if Strel had been more sober, the explanation might not have gone as well...maybe... But it didn't matter; it was done. He would let Strel sleep soon; moon knew Noss needed it, too, after the journey back from AniWaya. Strel question perplexed Noss, but he chuckled deep in his throat, rather pleased with it as well. "You can bother all these pups going around. They seem to have more than enough energy to replace me for awhile." He imagined that; Strel pestering the pups. He imagined Strel talking to them the same way he talked to Noss and almost laughed out loud at the image, as well as how the mothers would react. Now that'd be a sight to see.

He then lowered Strel to the mattress, convinced that the redheaded tailor was calm enough now and at least understood, for the time, how things had to be. If he woke up and indeed forgot...well...he would cross that bridge if it was necessary. After all, if Strel had forgotten their conversation, then he would've also forgotten how odd Noss was acting, thus saving the warrior the 'true pain' of going through it again...sort of. When Strel was all the way down, he flopped onto his back with his arms behind his head, fatigue starting to get to him; both physical and emotional. If he had been a little kinder, he might've thought 'How tired must Strel be feeling in those senses?'. As it was, he remained denser than a rock... "You obviously need sleep now," was all he said, staring up at the ceiling. He wouldn't sleep until Strel was out like a light; till he was sure that he was fine. It was that protective instinct in him; the one that consisted of the only way he knew how to tell someone that he cared without words.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread