The Black Parade
OOC; Sure! No problem! I usually don't anyways, I'll let Aly make the first move so I can see how much detail you want. ;D
And, I'm sorry I'm so late replying, I didn't see you replied. Haha, I very rarely go on my E-mail, and that's usually how I get notifications that people have replied.. =/
And, if I haven't already told you 3 times, haha, don't take him personally. xD He's an arrogant little boy.

Toklo's anger had taken him too far. He scented another wolf - and close. To top it all off, he was in the wolves territory, unauthorized. He knew of this pack. They did not take lightly to unannounced presences. In fact, he'd heard many-a-story of wolves coming here and never returning...and it wasn't because they had joined the pack. Toklo warily slowed down, wishing he could take back his last few steps. Wishing he were invisible. Now he'd done it. He was really in for it. He could smell the wolf coming for him; running. It wasn't over though. He wouldn't go down like that. He was going to fight. With all he had. 'Till the end. He smiled haughtily, waving away the pain, supressing the anger, at least until later. That could wait. For now, he had to focus on getting out of here alive. Not that he had to worry too much about that part. He would get out alive; he always did.

By the smell of it, the wolf approaching him was a fae. This boosted his confidence. They were often easier to overpower. Not neccisarily because of lack of strength, but usually because of size. He just had to get his teeth around them, and then he was on his way. He had plenty of scars, and he wasn't scared to get another today. He took up a confident pose. Arrogant. Unafraid. They hated that. Not unprepared - deffinately not. But...uncaring, or as if he was waiting for them to fight, but that was the funny part; he was waiting for her to get there. He snickered under his breathe. He wasn't violent - not really. But, he always enjoyed a fair fight. When the female approached, he knew this fight was going to be as easy of a win. But he would manage. He didn't know though, if there were two, he could get seriously hurt. He shrugged. He would take a gamble. He smiled at her sofly, eyeing her figure. She didn't appear too bulky, but she was a quick one. She pulled up not but 10 feet from him, a perfect distance for him to lunge and end this now. But, of course, he didn't. He winked at her, hoping to aggrivate her a bit. He kept his cool, though. He stayed where he was, waiting for her to say something. And she did.

"Why should I, young lady? Hm," He asked her, raising an eyebrow. "And if I don't want to, what are you going to do about it?" He asked, playing the big-bad-boy part. Smooth. He watched her anger. Her tail was lifted in a subtle show of dominance. He would show her who was dominant. He watched her, showing no hint of wariness or fear. He leaned his side against a tree next to him, his eyes following her movement. He shoved himself off the tree, and began to slowly walk around her, never taking his eyes off her. He made it all the way around - one circle, before he started talking. He always used a different tactic. This time, he decided to play with her a bit. "So, what's the little doggy gunna do about it?" He asked, referring to her as the "Little Doggy". He grinned and then slowed down and leaned up against his tree again, arrogant. He imitated a yawn, as if bored, eyeing her, waiting to see how she would react. "Little Doggy thinks she's so tough because she's in a pack," He sneered, taking it a bit further, seeing how long it would take her to snap.

Messages In This Thread