The Art Market: Part 2
[html]

Sorry about the 11 day wait >.> That's my worst record yet >< But I'm sure Ralla's naive persona makes up for it, since Bangle can have a field day with her >.>

During her pleasurable scrutiny of the products--mostly the black stone, which twinkled and made her want to try and touch its smooth surface--Ralla could feel the man's gaze on her, although it wasn't uncomfortable or bothersome, so she faced him good-naturedly nonetheless. His accent was pleasant, although she couldn't place its origin. All in all, he seemed an interesting person that Ralla might've known quite fondly had he been born in her native pack. In the Crescent Moon Pack, his self decoration was a common sight, and Ralla might've also adorned herself as such had she been vainer than she was.

"Onyx?" she repeated, intrigued by the man's animated enthusiasm and mostly by the stone's luster. His smile was wide and toothy, drawing her into a state of security, making her want to trust his word; especially as the story went on. From the sky? The surely the stone must be a relic of the Great Spirits who inhabited the sky! If that didn't sell her on the stone immediatly, nothing would. But surely he knows the value of such a stone... What would I have in equal worth? Indeed, what could she trade that was in equal value to such a prize? She laughed a little when he asked her if she liked it, amused by the drawl of the word 'like', although it was not a patronizing laugh in the least. "Yes, very much," she replied. Had she been more trade-smart, she would've known that it was not wise to alert the merchant to one's desire for a thing, but rather to barter down to a smaller price. But she was ignorant of most things that included sly interface, and so she saw no problem in letting her eyes openly marvel at the stone. "What would I have to trade for it?" Might as well get to the point. After her trade with Shawchert, she was down one mirror, a bracelet, and some beads; perhaps her other trade items would do...? She doubted it... What would she do, knowing now that there was a Great Spirit relic there and she couldn't retrieve it? If only she could, there would be another ancient item to add to the ones that were cared for back in AniWaya. I must try.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread