only a warrior knows
[html]

changing the date to sometime late Feb? Specifics don't matter for me on dates but I figure somewhere between the end of the storm and before Anann's (ex)fiancee shows up in CdM would be best Smile

Anann was still working buckling the straps of the blanket. An amber ear turned when she heard someone approaching from the very direction whence she had come. Proving her howl to have been rather unnecessary it would seem. As fingers worked the last strap through its buckle she turned her head to see who it was. Instantly she recognized the large, dark figure. The tattoo around his eye making him unmistakable. "Jazper! It's good to see you again." Her own grin broad and bright as he greeted them.

"Oh, I've been overdue for a visit." She explained, now finished with fastening the blanket she gave Rem a pat to pet him know she was done and that he was free to graze or whatever it was he did as he waited on her to be ready to head back home to Cour des Miracles. "Did you all weather the storm alright?" Now facing him, the question was asked before her trained eye took note of the new scars running over his shoulder and chest. Her expression grew serious, if not a little grim. She could recognize the trail of claws. Though from what exactly she couldn't say. "You shoulder. What happened?" She tried not to jump to conclusions but she couldn't help but feel concern, as well as defensive, at the thought that her friend, if not his pack, had been under attack. Were they having problems with one of the other packs?

<style type="text/css">
.anannwinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.anannwinter-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.anannwinter p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannwinter {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... winter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#686868; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.anannwinter-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dashed #444444; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread