only a warrior knows
[html]

WC:300

He hardly knew Anann but what he did know was that she would make him a trustworthy alliance. She was a large female and seemed to be much like Jazper in personality. Both held the same values close to their heart. It made the dark Knight wonder what her home life was like. They hadn't talked much about her life, just his as Jazper was usually guilty of speaking out too much. Golden eyes watched the golden lady content to just wait for the horse to leave as they were not fans of each other.

As Anann spoke the warrior took the moment to shift up onto two legs, preferring it be at the same level for talking. His rear legs extended considerably and his front paws grew into large hands. The hair running from the top of his head down to the scruff of his neck sprouted out into a nicely formed mohawk. Stretching up into the air he felt his muscles shift to different parts of his body. Matching Anann's grin he echoed her statement, “Great to see you too.”

As he opened his mouth to answer about the storm a second question interrupted his thought. A sheepish smile replaced the ecstatic grin as he glanced down at his own chest. It had happened a few months ago now, before the storm and before Denali had gone missing. “A little misunderstanding with a bear.” He stated simply before giving a shrug. “Savina was attacking a bear on our land and Ghita and our young pups were right there and I just jumped to action.” The last time they had met was in the summer time, before Ghita had been expecting. “I managed to draw blood from her neck but she slashed me open and I hit a tree. I passed out but it turned out that the bear was a friend of a pack mates . We're both fine now.” It was a strange story. A bear wasn't supposed to be friends with a wolf, let alone a young adult boy.

Changing the subject back to her original question he quickly added, “Everyone survived the storm fine. However we lost a boy named Denali.” He wasn't sure if he was suppose to share this information but he trusted the golden lady, “Savina adopted him but he went missing and it turns out that this female named Nuki murdered him.” It was a touchy subject in the pack right now and no one dared mention either name near Savina. “She managed to escape us after getting into a fight with Savina. We haven't been able to track her down.” He was serious as he spoke but he hoped that she would keep a look out.

<style>
.jaz-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaz-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaz-z29 b {color:#F3C86C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaz-z29 {background-color:#B58659; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jazgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#573F29; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:175px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jaz-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread