only a warrior knows
[html]

ooc

Concern etched deeper into Anann's features as Jazper begun to explain his fairly fresh scars and the bear that had caused them. A bear was not something to trifle with. A lesson she had learned at a young age and had left her with a great respect for the creatures and their strength. Though as the tale unravelled her expression changed from concern to confusion and eventually something between amazement and amusement. It seemed to have been quite the misunderstanding, indeed. At least, as Jazper had said, everyone was alright now. Anann only had the opportunity to respond with an amused shake of her head and a light chuckle before Jazper continued on to answer her prior question.

She was glad to hear that they had weathered the storm, though the relief she felt at such news was short lived and her look became solemn once again. "That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear of your loss." And to think that the perpetrator was still out there. "This Nuki, can you tell me anymore about her? If I hear or see anything of her I'll let you know." To think that such a person had been so close to her own home riled the woman's defensive nature. She could only imagine what it must have been like for the Dreamers to discover such a traitor in their midst.

<style type="text/css">
.anannwinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.anannwinter-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.anannwinter p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannwinter {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... winter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#686868; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.anannwinter-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dashed #444444; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread