only a warrior knows
300+[html]

ooc

Anann gave a soft chuckle to his comment about his scars effect on his appearance. ”Well, they can only add to that tough guy look you got going,” she said, adding to his jest. In a more serious tone she added, “looks like it’s healed well.” Not that she would expect anything less from their healers, for Anann knew Cambria to be a capable healer.

Jazper gave her a decent description of the woman. Which Anann locked away in her memory, nodding grimly. ”I’ll will spread the word around my pack, if we hear or see anything, I will make sure Crimson Dreams learns of it.” It was the least they could. Anann wished there was more that she could do. She had only lived in the region a year and while she knew her homelands well she knew she did not know the rest of the terrain well enough to go on a man hunt. Something the Dreamer’s had surely already attempted, anyway. Still, she would keep a sharp eye out.

As natural in a two sided conversation the focus eventually shifted as Jazper asked how she, and her pack, were fairing. ”I’ve been well, as well as the pack.” It was a simple answer, and as far as her own concern Anann would likely not elaborate any further, a broad smile on her lips. Anann had found a contentment in life she was not sure she would ever find after leaving the home of her birth. Life was certainly different, though she had decided only for the better.

Of the pack, though, she would speak in greater detail. ”We weathered out the storm in the hotel, the old building hardly took any damage at all. I don’t think anyone lost their home, though a few had to be dug out.” Anann had tore down the roof to own home rather than leaving it to collapse under the weight of the snow. Soon she would dig away the rest of the slowly melting snow and re-thatch her roof. ”There has also been a flood of pups, as well. You’ve heard of Haven’s litter, surely?” She was not sure how well Jazper himself knew the orange knight, but he had once been a Dreamer. The last time they had spoke, Crimson Dreams had been full of litters and Cour des Miracles had had few, if any than Anann had known about. Now there was three, or was it four?

<style type="text/css">
.anannwinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.anannwinter-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.anannwinter p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannwinter {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... winter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#686868; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.anannwinter-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dashed #444444; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread