And She Was One Who Could Speak To The Animals
[html]

Hello, I made it as if she saw him. If you’d like me to change it, I will gladly. WC: 297

Axelle was on another mission to find yet another teacher. This one hopefully would be able to teach her low-speech. Low-speech always sounded appealing to her since only a few wolves knew the actual language. She didn’t exactly know what it was all about, though. She guessed it was some type of language to talk to lower animals, but she didn’t know what classified animals as “lower” or which ones she would be able to talk to.

She hurried along. This time she was on four legs in her Secui form for the first time ever. The rumors had been true. It definitely was a faster way to get around, only because the legs were longer. It was probably a shorter shifting time as well. Cool. So, this J’adore figure she was told about supposedly can teach her low-speech. She had no idea what low-speech sounded like or how she was actually going to be taught. She didn’t even know other animals spoke a language. Axelle always thought they were just stupider than wolves and used body language instead. This knowledge of a language brought on a whole new meaning to it.

The scent of another slowly began getting stronger and stronger as she pushed forward. She was traveling in a sort of fast trot, if one could say, and it got her there pretty quickly. Soon, a yellowish colored dot came into view. The dot grew bigger as she trotted toward it, but it was still too far away to be determined. After a few more steps, she noticed that the dot was a male, and she hoped that was her teacher. She approached quickly, but kept a safe distance between them.

Are you the one who can teach me low-speech? A certain someone called J’adore?

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread