[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]

WC: 362

The flames danced before Axelle’s eyes. The little charred pieces of pup bones were slowly disintegrating in the flames. She unraveled the blanket and took the Kemo look-a-like pup out first. She held it up to her face and stared into it’s ugly little mug. First to go. Without a proper goodbye, she tossed it into the flames. The pain stricken yelps lasted for about twenty seconds before they ceased and the pup’s body lay limp in the flames. Fur and skin melted away shriveling up sickly. Burning pup meat filled the air as Axelle continued to watch him burn.

She had no emotions toward this one since he looked exactly like Daddy. Axelle stared into the fire and became so lost in watching her offspring cook that she didn’t notice Kemo approach. She saw a cautious white object in the corner of her eye, but she didn’t care. She was enjoying this. It wasn’t until he spoke that her attention was reclaimed. She blinked harshly before looking over at him. The poor brute. He couldn’t see this monstrosity, but he could smell it. He could also be totally unaware that these little burning monsters are his. Axelle looked back to the pile of burning sticks to find only little burnt pieces of bone left. Shit, that was quick. Kemo’s twin burned quickly. Little shit.

Oh, hello Kemo.

She was almost delirious to the fact that maybe she should be a little worried. Seeing how they were his, and she could slip a word or two in this state. She continued staring into the fire, unaware that if she keeps this up for a few weeks she could be blind just like Kemo. She was obviously oblivious to that fact.

Come, Kemo. Sit by me.

She reached out an arm towards him. He couldn’t see, but that didn’t excuse him from touching or smelling. She didn’t have anything to make noise with, except the yelping pups in the blanket. They were enough sound to give her location away. It was a good thing though in this case. She wanted him to have front row seats to his own children’s burning day. Yay.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread