[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]

OOC: Apology extended to this as well, I'm late D:

Kemo stopped dead when he heard the yelps and the scent of burning meat and fur refreshed in his nose. Is she burning rabbits or something? No rabbits don't make that noise, there was only one thing that made that noise. Was she burning...puppies? No, no way that couldn't have been it, could it? His focus snapped in her direction, clearly showing what he had been thinking about. "Hello Axelle...what are you..." He was cut off by another series of those little yelps, slightly muffled in something.

Despite his confusion as to what was going on, his mind began to do the math and connect the proverbial dots. At her invitation, he didn't see why he shouldn't. With that, he headed over to her and sat down beside her, feeling the warmth of the fire and smelling the scent of burning fur and flesh. It was strange, something he never smelled before in his life. How could anyone explain the gentle stirring within the pleasure center of his mind at the scent, the gentle sighing of the beast within him. He certainly couldn't, but he was determined to find out just what was going on here.

He continued "staring" at the crackling fire, the strange savage look in his eyes obvious as they glowed with the firelight. "What are you doing Axelle? Or should I say, what are you burning?" He let down his guard a bit, his muzzle breaking into a slightly noticeable sneer. Could she really be as evil as he was? In a way, she could be, but in other ways, she couldn't. Only her answers would let him know the truth.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread