[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]

Haha, this is horrible. She's getting him to burn his OWN kiddss ! & its okay, I've been gone for like a week now too ... so its all good Smile WC: 268

Kemo was clearly and utterly confused at the fact that Axelle was doing something, probably, more evil than he could ever dream of. With only two puppies left, Axelle wanted to make sure he was going to throw one into the flames. He sat next to her, and she picked up the last puppy she was going to throw into the fire. Her own look-a-like. This one was hard. She wanted so much for it to live, and strive, but then again it was a mistake. A mistake pup that shouldn’t even be here living and breathing right now. After breathing deeply, she tossed it into the flames. She covered her ears so that she would not hear its painful little cries. One left. One with Kemo’s name written all over it.

I’m burning puppies.

She said it so matter-of-factly. Clearly Kemo was lost, but now he was found in a figurative sense. She got him up to date on this event. Axelle kept her eyes off the fire so she didn’t have to watch her own twin burn to death. Its cries ceased, but the smell and the crackling of bodily fluids didn’t. It was probably still there burning, but Kemo wouldn’t know nor would she until she decided to look up.

She half noticed Kemo looking rather excited, and wondered if now would be the time to offer him a pup to throw in. A sneer creased his face, and he looked eager to know. Well, now he knows, but does he want to participate? That, my dear, is the question!

Would you like to help?

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread