[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]

OOC:

Kemo listened carefully to what the wolfess was doing. The smell of the burning flesh and fur was still quite fresh in the air and he wondered just how long she had been out here doing this. It was only when another loud series of yelps, followed by the fresh scent of more burning flesh and fur that Kemo actually moved, actually revealed that he was paying attention at all.

So it was true then. She was burning puppies, alive no less, right here in the middle of scenic nowhere, a place he would never forget if he had been able to see. The scent was now revealed to him, the strong scent of innocent death, taken from these pups before they even knew what the world was or saw it for themselves. The sad thing was, he would never forget this particular scent, would never be able to forget just what was going on here. Thousands of questions flew through his mind now, questions that couldn't be answered, but only suspected. Just who did these pups belong to? Did she steal them from someone? Were they hers and she didn't want them anymore? What could have caused her to come to such a deliciously evil solution to these pups' demise, or the idea of taking these pups from whoever they belonged to?

Out of all these questions that soared through his mind, Axelle voiced one that he would have never thought nor expected her to ask him. He had to think for a moment. THis was not something that was asked of anyone, at just any time, because there was a certain kind of sadistic way of thinking that could bring on such a question, both equally apparent in the questioner and the answerer. With only a moment's pause, he looked up, his mind made up and his thoughts all repeating the same thing. "Yes, I will help you, but only because this is something that must be done. It is obvious these pups are not right for this world. However, don't ever ask me to do something like this again. If these were my pups or belonged to someone I cared deeply for, I would have to kill you." He reached out his hand for the pup, wondering just how many she had hidden away from his prying nose and ears.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread