[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]

=] WC: 244

This was a sinister act indeed. One that would actually be exceeding expectations if she were to join a cult. A cult. That was an interesting idea. If she had nowhere else to go, or nothing else to do with her life she could always find some kind of cult to join. An evil one at that, if they had others. Axelle gave Kemo the pup. It squirmed slightly in her hands, but as soon as it reached his it seemed to relax. Daddy’s hands.

Okay.

At his last statement, she giggled evilly. If she ever actually wanted to die, she would just have to tell Kemo that he helped burn his own children. She stopped abruptly, though, as he prepared himself for the throw. She looked into the fire now, and saw nothing but burnt crumbs. No sign of her twin in there, and no sign of pain in her heart. She was good, and she will be better once she gets her secret revenge. She waited eagerly for him to throw his pup into the fire. Then the deed would be over, and she would officially be more evil than Kemo, not that that was the goal. She smiled wickedly as she looked at him. Waiting, just waiting for the time to come. It would probably come too sudden to really get a full emotional view on things, but at least it would happen soon.

What am I thinking about? Who knows?

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread