[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]

OOC:You are so evil XD When I saw that Daddy's hands part I was like awww come on XD

The moment the pup touched his outstretched hand it seemed to calm down, as if he had a calming touch. That was certainly strange, something that should have raised a flag in the white wolf, had he ever handled pups before in his life, or seen pups this young interact with their mother and father. Sadly, both for the pup and for the father, Kemo had never had the experience of having his own pups. Something about this one though, he just couldn't put his finger on it, but he felt something.

Before he could think further about it, her evil giggle brought him out of his trance and he gently thumbed the small creature, listening to its quiet little snuffles. With an almost foreboding move, he turned towards the fire and allowed the pup to fall asleep in his hand, just relishing in the feel of the warm little pup in his hand, the gentle noises the pup made, and the short time he would have before permanently ending a life.

With the last few seconds before the pup's life would be extinguished, Kemo raised the pup to his muzzle and gently whispered into its ear. "You are not right for this world pup. I'm sorry that the Moon has decided to take you from this world so soon, but you should be happy that you have been placed in the care of the Moon's right hand of judgment. May you cross over easily to the other side." With that, he turned to Axelle and in one swift movement grabbed the pup's head and snapped its neck before throwing it into the fire.

Kemo dusted his hands, turning to look at the wolfess. "It's done. These pups have been returned to the Moon, as was its will. We have done a great thing here Axelle." He smiled wickedly at her.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread