[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]

LOL :X WC: 272

Axelle looked at Kemo when he recited his little “moon speech” to the pup with a face that read: Oh, come on! She looked at him until he threw the pup into the flames with the same face. As soon as she heard, and almost felt, the little snap of the pups neck she had a sudden pleasure inside of her.

Axelle held in a boom of laughter. She wanted to cackle, but she couldn’t. She would give herself away. She was a little pissed that Kemo snapped it’s neck, though, before chucking it into the flames. They were all supposed to burn, but whatever. She shrugged to herself watching its little dead body burn in the flames along with the rest of its siblings.

The plan was complete. She had her secret revenge on Kemo, and their issues were squashed. The rape was done and over with now, and there was no evidence of the event. She finally got her dark revenge on this brute, and the best part was that he would’ve never expected this from her. He fucked up her head.

Yep, looks like we’re done here.

She looked around in the blanket seeing it was empty. Then she sat quietly looking into the dancing flames next to Kemo. She was comfortable now, and she was calmer than before. She forgot about the pain she experienced in her heart, and was focused on her triumph. She looked at him finally, and he was smiling evilly. This time she couldn’t help it. She let out another giggle, and looked away from him. If only he knew what was so funny…

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread