[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]

Yeah, it should be maybe after my next reply ? There’s really nothing left to do anyways… I’ll have Axe wrap it up =) WC: 222

After Axelle was finished giggling, Kemo started. She stared at him rolling around in the melting snow around the fire. If only he knew… She smiled evilly. Well, her revenge was complete, and this dumb bastard had no idea. She let him roll around on the ground, not even acknowledging his question because she knew he wouldn’t hear her.

She stood and gathered the dirty blankets and threw them into the fire. They muffled it a bit, but the fire kept burning and engulfing them in its hunger. She looked up, and the small shack was now in flames. All the moldy clothes and rotting wood would be turned to ash very soon. Good. Then there wouldn’t be a memory left in this place after the shack was burned, and the wind blew its dust away.

She grabbed her bag and stood over Kemo waiting for him to stop laughing. She was happy that she got her revenge, but gloomy that she had to do something like this. She lost patience in waiting for him to finish, and walked away yelling a “BYE!” over her shoulder. She slung the bag over her shoulder, and collected the rest of her bags and things from a nearby tree. That took her a minute since she had about four bags to sling over each arm.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread