I know how to fly.
[html]

WC: 353 OOC: Sorry he’s all depressed like, and what had we planned for this thread again? Sorry soooo many right now, it’s like mind boggling.

Shawchert was absolutely depressed and he wanted to keep away from many things, mostly the woman in which he had seen the night before, he couldn’t believe what he let himself do, he was the alpha for crying out loud, and she was not his mate… and as he moved through the forest, doing his job of patrol, did he know that she would never be his mate… maybe if things happened… less like they had last night, and more like… oh he didn’t know. Right now he wasn’t so far in his depressive state that he could have been in, he would still be able to have a decent enough conversation with out it hitting him… at least for now. Soon he was upon his northern patrol when he heard a voice, singing, and then the dusting of old leaves from the ground? Someone was singing? This might cheer him up possibly? He moved to her voice and could see an orange-red female dancing as she sung, and he couldn’t help but smile, though it was a sad smile.

You have a fine voice there.

He said, letting his own charm out there, but he was holding back… oh he had to, or he’d be bringing this woman to his hut too! Shaking his head he gave the newcomer a smile.

My name is Shawchert, I’m the Alpha of Cercatori D’ Arte.

He said motioning behind him. She had not howled so he couldn’t go into his “how can I help you speech” but just waited for her to acknowledge him. He was sure he would find out who she was in a little while though he knew her scent well, it was ffrom his neighbor, Dahlia. He’d been meeting a few people there, and a pang in his heart reminded him of the meeting only two days before. The one that he knew would ultimately get him in trouble, which had not yet… but soon word would leak out… but that wasn’t what this was about. He was chiding himself for straying so far away when he needed to be focused.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread