The world falls apart
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

She was so glad to see all of them there. There were a few others that she was really worried about--Selene, Kansas, Ana...but she would have to find out about them later on. It hurt to think that any of them might not have made it through the fire. The smoke had been choking, and she could see how one could get caught up in it, get confused, and end up surrounded by the blaze.

Now to the matters on hand. How would they be able to transport all of the pups, while still letting the little ones nurse? She didn't want to disrupt them now that they had started; all four of them would need all the nutrients that they could get. She did agree with Conri, though, that they needed to regroup in a safer place, one with a steady water source.

Naniko took her backpack off, dumping the contents onto the ground. Herbs were important, yes, but she could always find new herbs later on, once they got situated. She turned the pack sideways, ripping a long, narrow tear into the back of it, between the linings. While the others spoke she picked up a needle and some tough thread from the spilled contents on the ground, threading the needle and beginning a quick stitching on the bag. With any luck, it would hold long enough for all of them to get to the new lands. "If you wear it across your stomach, instead of on your back...you can fit the pups right into here. Then they can nurse while we walk. If that's okay with you, anyway. But if you need to stop. Or--well, it goes for any of you. If you feel like you need a rest, we'll all stop together to rest as a group"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread