The world falls apart
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

She wondered if there were more wolves that they might meet up with later, other wanderers that might take refuge with their group. She wanted to find as many as she could--they could all help each other out later on, once they found someplace safe to go. Naniko was sure that all of them were still in shock...but there was a lot of people bringing up some good ideas and plans. It was great how well they all worked with this...but at the same time she realized that they were only able to adapt to traumatic events so well because they'd already experienced so many of them before.

"I think that they're okay...but only time will tell" She answered Anka. When the other female offered to carry the herbs, her ears perked up. She had really been hoping that they wouldn't have to leave them here, because there was no telling when she would be able to get back to this area..."Thank you! I would like that a lot--I really really appreciate it. I can carry some of them, but there are too many" Naniko said, accepting. She picked up a few of the bottles from the ground, handing them to Anka.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread