The world falls apart
[html]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... nh-mid.gif) repeat-y; width: 397px;" align="center">

Thought I'd throw in a last word.

Anka took the bottles, swinging her bag down off her shoulder and placing them inside, atop the couple of spare sets of clothing she owned. She figured they'd be padding enough to keep everything safe and sound; she wouldn't want to break any while she was carrying them. As she finished putting the herbs in her bag, she cast a glance around at those around her. The female to whom the herbs belonged was called Naniko. Anka had met her once before; she'd been from Clouded Tears. She didn't know Lucifer, but he seemed to be close to Deuce, the female with the two new puppies and two others. It occurred to her that, since two of them had just been born, and two were about a week old, that one set of them didn't belong to her, at least not by her own body. She didn't seem to have just given birth, so she assumed the newborns were not hers... but clearly, she had some connection to them, else she was just motherly in nature. Either way, she was glad to see they had survived and had someone to care for them.

The other female was Nocht, who she was glad to see had made it out alright. Anka had seen the girl during the escape with Conri, and although she couldn't have been too far behind them, she'd not really seen the girl since. That in mind, once her bag was loaded, she wandered back in the girl's direction, smiling. Hope you weren't too insulted at us having to hurry up. You seem in fair enough shape, all considered. Are you? She tilted her head slightly, then glanced at the bow, making a mental note to ask about it if she got the chance sometime. For now, she lifted her gaze to those around her and smiled a little. Even without a land yet... this was already more like home.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... nh-ftr.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 396px; height: 86px;"> 

[/html]

Messages In This Thread