Bleat your heart out!
[html]

+345 Haggle!

Sky had her head turned away as he stammered, ready to start walking again. Then he agreed, and away from his eyes, she smirked a smug, sly grin, perking her brows a second in a gesture of victory. Oh, I am good. She turned back to him, and then he continued about a condition. Breeding? Oh, no free breeding here, mister. The goat was her pet, not some stud. She worked around this in her mind a second, seeming to consider it even as he promised their well being, the kids' that came of it.

With that pokerface back on, girl crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on one leg a bit. "That doesn't leave me with much more than a stud. Girl's gotta live and eat, y'know." Sky smirked though, bringing a hand up in a loose fist, minus the index finger, extended in a matter-of-fact pose. "I'll accept the condition with one of my own."

"The first female born to them is mine." She paused for effect, then continued. "That, or, you give me free milk from the female in exchange for free stud services. I don't think you or Skye know any recipes for it, but I sure do, and I wouldn't mind sharing with my best friend and mate once in a while. The soaps and food I can make are very healthy, and good for a winter coat and..." This time, that smirk became sly, with an eyebrow raised.

"Ah yes, and of course, pregnant and nursing luperci females." Oh yeah, she went there. Girl waited again, then shrugged. "If a no-go for the first female or milk, then I guess I'll just have to mention how unforgiving you were to your mate's younger, inexperienced friend, who's only looking for a way to make a living in her very first pack." To make a point of this, girl pouted childishly, though cutely, making sure to add in some pitiful whimpering. "Oh, I do hope she doesn't mind you being so strict and uncaring to her closest friends, Bangle..."

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread