The Sound of Music
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Sorry for the wait D: WC: 306

Gaël tilted his head to the blank expression on her face. Was he doing something wrong? He was sure that with his politeness and charm he would get some sort of reaction out of her. He was not sure what was going on in her head but he was sure she did appreciate the attitude he was showing towards her and her pack. The giant would never be hostile unless he was provoked. He could only recall this happening once with his father, but not any other time. The male emitted a soft sigh and looked over to the she wolf as she thought he was talking about the river. He pirked his ears up and listened again. ”That could be the river… but it also sounds like there’s a waterfall nearby. Am I right?” He swung the instrument onto his back as he waited to see if he was allowed into the pack lands.

Gaël nodded to Amata as she told him that he was allowed in the pack lands. He was greatful for the she wolf that she was letting him in. He smiled as he took to her side. ”Thank you my dear angel. I will be out of your lands soon. I do not wish to bring any tensions to the pack with my presence.” The giant stayed at the border. He dared not to cross the line until the angel came to lead her. Once she began to lead him, he looked around the lands. It was so beautiful even in the winter. The male took his instrument and began to experiment with a few soft tunes as he walked along. He smiled as he looked over to the she wolf. ”So tell me dear, what’s a sweet wolf like you doing out here? Just checking the borders?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread