I don't slee[p], I dream
[html]
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304 ... header.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; background-position:top center; background-color:#8C0D00">

------"Through my father Carcharoth, in turn whelped by Scatha and sired by Azrael--son of Nosferatu, I carry the de le Poer name." He assumed this explanation would be sufficient. He was not entirely sure about Gabriel's relations, himself, only that Nosferatu was a common ancestor. Damian had come way before his time and was of little use in the present. As for Ahren, he had not heard of him, either. It was only he at the helm of Inferni who received such recognition, along with a few other namesakes he had forced upon him more than once because of his slightly muddled blood. Kaena Lykoi was queen of the criminal coyotes, although he had heard increasingly little about her over the past year or so. Instead, it was her son--who carried his ancestor's name--that made the headlines.
------An ear flicked quietly as the hybrid explained his intentions. Well, Anselm was certainly more welcoming to the idea of Inferni taking up residence here than any prejudiced lot of wolves, and there would be family, to boot. He was always hesitant to place too much trust into blood, but ultimately, it was all that he often had to go on. He nodded, and his head cocked to the side at the final comment. To this, he offered only one word as a promise: "Certainly." For now, he felt strangely satisfied. Other questions danced around in the back of his head--how strong were their numbers? How many of the original group had escaped the fire? Rather than ask, however, he simply decided to wait this one out. The answers would come on their own in due time.
------He gazed at the other calmly as he continued to process the information he had just received. Mostly, though, he appeared ready to assist. Gabriel was probably interested in rounding up his crew and beginning to stake claim to The Waste before anybody else could get their paws on it. Shall we? his eyes seemed to read.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread