Piercing
[html]

FAILTASTIC POST IS FAILTASTIC
For that, I am sooooo sorry! D: Such a horrible ending to a great rp on my part!

She grinned after the handshake, and after he mentioned needing a lot of patience and practice. Both, she could deal with easy. She grinned wide, tail waving some. "I'm a huntress and a herder, my dear boy. Patience comes naturally." It was true; her father was a breed of working-class dog, used often for herding, and her mother had been a mighty huntress. "Who knows, Itzal." She grinned and held her hands behind her back, friendly as ever.

"If you ever need a place to stay, maybe I'll let you crash in my spare bedroom. It's always welcome, even if you're not in my pack." She brought a hand up then, and waved it a bit. "I must also be going. Valinta's probably wondering where I went, and she's not the patient type. I'll see you around, Itzal."

She'd then turn on her toes and trot away, waving over her shoulder. Another day's work, drawn to a close. Glorious.

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread