Amazing view
[html]

I didn’t exactly know where to come in this... I tried, if you want me to change anything let me know WC: 332

Axelle looked up at the light house that sat so serenely on the shore. It sat there like a huge beacon. She read once that lighthouses were there to direct human ships to the shore so they wouldn’t crash. It made sense. She was walking on four legs today, something she hadn’t done in a while being pregnant and not wanted to kill herself and all. It felt as if she was back in her comfort zone. She missed it. Her half and half colors gave her somewhat of an advantage at night. Her black side made her blend in, but the white side gave her away. She would have to make sure that no one saw her on the left side or else her cover would be blown.

She walked along the shore staring up at the lighthouse and wondering what it would be like to go inside. She wished she knew what the light looked like when it worked. Was it just a beam of light staring into the ocean or did it turn? A yawn overcame her, and when she inhaled hard she caught the scent of another. A male. Axelle stopped walking abruptly and looked around herself. Males were not good. They meant trouble. Trouble and pain. But she was dangerously curious at the same time and wondered who it could’ve been. She peered around herself and pinpointed where the scent was coming from. She then followed it like a moron hoping she wouldn’t get eaten.

Axelle continued to follow the scent eventually coming across a camp site. There was the brute sitting there. Was he reading? She prowled closer, but attempted to stay hidden. She did make some noise though. Axelle hid herself behind a few rocks, but gave her hiding spot away when she stepped on a rather noisy object. Some type of plastic it was and it crinkled loudly. Human things. She growled lowly to herself and froze hoping he wouldn’t come and attack her.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread