Amazing view
[html]

SORRY got kind of long on you, I did not plan on giving you one this long, just kind of happened, lol. You do not have to try and match me, do not worry about that. 1042

Itzal watched her for a few more seconds, she was still intent on the fire, and then he looked away, up to the lighthouse. He wanted to be nice to this female. And so far he was doing good. But he could feel it eating at him. The need to be mean, evil you could say. And he was evil, at least a part of him was. He felt like a war was constantly raging inside of him. Right over wrong, nice over mean, and evil over good. It was a constantly shifting battle, one that would never end. He would always be like this, always want to cause others pain, and at the same time he would want to protect them from it. He could just not catch a break. But the evil in him sensed this girls hesitation, she was afraid, she was weak, easy pickings, though he did not like it when it was easy, he liked a challenge, but he would still take what he got. He could even feel that part of him that loved to kill agreeing, he knew they were connected, but at times they felt diffrent. She does not expect anything, she might be on guard, but you are fast, kill her, let us do it together, you know we love the feeling of their blood being spilled by us, I know it isn't just me, you miss it to, we need it, you and me, to survive, so take what you need. He felt it, read it almost like body lanuage. It never spoke using words, but more like Itzal could feel what it was trying to tell him, see it and decphyer it like body lanuage. And this time it said to kill. But Itzal would not give in so easy, he was stronger then that, he was the one in control, and he would not harm her. He could still be a danger to her though, and he did not like the fact that it was true that he did somewhat like to kill, to feel their life ended by him. It made him sick, and he did not always want to kill, like now, like other times. He looked away from the lighthouse as she spoke her name, it, like so many others he had heard, was unusual, and diffrent, but it was only reasonable that there were so many diffrent names here. Because there were so many diffrent types of canines here. He smiled at her, and then he looked at the fire. "Interesting, it is nice, to stay the least." It was normal for him to be polite to females, he was a gentleman deep, deep down inside, and he felt a respect was deserved for them, though that did not mean he held them above other males, just that it was a common courtesy to be nice when he felt like it. And right now, he felt like being nice to her, though he was not sure how long that would last, his mood shifted often, depending on almost anything. But he would try not to be rude, he made no promises to himself or to her. He looked away from the fire again, then stuck his hand on the very edge of it, almost in it. He could feel the heat starting to singe the fur there, and for a second he was tempted to stick his hand in the fire, feel it as the fire burned him, slowly spreading the fire through his hair as he burned. He would feel the pain he had inflicted on so many others, feel the pain he deserved. He was so tempted. But it would be rude to burn the life from yourself in front of company, so he just pulled his hand back. He looked at her. "I'm here to go up to the light house when it gets near dawn. I want to see the sun rise from up there, I think it will be work it. You are welcome to stick around if you want. But what are you doing out here?" His voice was in diffrent, but it warmed only slightly when he offered for her to stay, then went back to the hollow sound it was before when he asked her his question. He did not like showing to much emtion. It could be a qeakness that when started, could be the downfall of a person. He sighed, then smiled at her softly, before standing and turning, walking over to a tree, standing ten feet away, he slide his hand down his side slowly. Then his hand snapped forward to his hip, entering the pouch at his side, and his hand shot back out, his eyes moved to the tree infront of him, and in the next instant his hand shifted back, and then forward with much strength. He did not have to wait long for the dull thud as his knife appeared in the trees trunk. He swore under his breath. He was a few inchs away from the middle of the tree trunk. He had gotten shappy after not praticing, and would have to make up for it. He turned to look at the female though, and his smirkish smile was on his face. "Allow me to apologize for my lack of accuracy, I have been out of pratice for a while now." He honestly thought that his throw had been bad, though it had only been a few inchs from the middle, and he had done it with such speed, his oppent would only have about four or five seconds to react. Few could have pulled that off, but since he had praticide since he was about six months, or seven, he could not remember, he had become very good at it, and he demanded almost perfect perfection. He turned around and was still smiling when he walked over and pulled the knife out of the tree, then moved back to where he was standing and got ready to repeat the action. If his companion did not object, he would use this time for pratice. He just hoped it did not make her feel like he was trying to intimidate her.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread