Amazing view
[html]

Yeah, sorry, this one is shorter, sorry I didn't reply soon, have been under the weather, and still am a little, so sorry for any suckyness. 443

Itzal looked at the female. He could tell she had an idea of the fight going on in him. Did she know how big it was? How a part of him was screaming to kill her. But he would not let it. He looked at her. "I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable, you can obviously tell I'm completely at peace or normal. But I promise not to harm you if I can help it." Itzal was being honest with her, and there was no point in trying to hide the fact that he was conflicting inside, but that did not mean he would tell her the extent of it. She would just have to trust him not to hurt her, even though he doubted she would. Itzal was someone who came off as a nice guy most of the time, when he wanted to, but it could just as easily be a trick. Sure, his compliments and attitude were truly nice, there was nothing decieving about that, what usually got most people were his motives, and they never questioned if just cause he was kind, could he be trusted. He was very solitary, and he did not trust many, if anyone. So in turn, they should not trust him. He showed what he wanted, anger, kindness, anything, when he wanted and how he wanted. He was good at playing people, so it was only natural for some people not to trust him, and for others to trust him completely. But right now he was being honest with this female, and he really did not have any intention of hurting her on purpose. But that did not matter, she would probably be on guard, which was a good thing.

Itzal had stood up and was still aiming at the tree. Keeping very percise throws. He had gotten two into the heart of the tree, and about four close to it. He nodded a quick adknowlegment of her comment. Of course she saw no need for him to apologize, but Itzal did. But he knew that he was far from ambisinister when it came to throwing his knives. He was not clusmy with his hands at all really. Only when it came to certain things was he ever really clumsy. He noticed her move and smiled some. He threw his knife again, hitting the tree in the heart for the third time then turned around and smiled at her. "Ok, but you do not have to join me if you wish not to, however, if you wish to come along, feel free." He did not want her to feel forced into accompaning him.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread